The Scuttle: A Personal To-Do List App Helps Users Take on Housework, Renovations, Landscaping Projects and More!
Remember that summer when the kids had dance in the morning and soccer practice every other night, you were refinishing your cabinets, your sister volunteered you to be in charge of planning the annual family reunion and you accidentally showed up to your hair salon a week late for your appointment because you wrote the date on the wrong sticky note?
Yeah, let’s not do that again. You need something to help you manage the crazy in your life and stay on top of everything.
Collaboration, personalization, and organization are just a few of the features that make The Scuttle the best to-do list app for personal use. It’s the perfect personal to-do list app to help you tackle all of your summer projects and make sure nothing falls through the cracks or behind schedule.
Here are just a few ways The Scuttle can help you accomplish all the tasks that will inevitably fill your calendar and day-to-day life this summer.
Housework Task App
Housework is often the bane of our existence simply because there is no end to it. It’s the to-do list that just keeps growing and growing all year long. You always feel like you’re behind and playing catch up. This summer, The Scuttle can help you finally get caught up on your housework, and maybe even get ahead. We know it sounds pretty unbelievable. But it’s true!
With the Scuttleboards feature, you can create a cleaning schedule for each room, noting everything you want to clean and what frequency you want to clean it. Though there are a variety of section types to choose from for your Scuttleboard, the “jot it down” and “check it off” sections are perfect for writing down a quick reminder and creating a custom checklist that’s easy to follow.
The best part is, once you have your Scuttleboard exactly how you want it, you can share it with others. Say goodbye to the magnetic chore chart on your fridge. Now, you can easily add your roommates, spouse and even your teenagers to your Housework Scuttleboard, then use the chat feature to communicate with each other about each task.
Okay, but what do I put on this “Housework” Scuttleboard?
- That link to your vacuum filter bags
- That photo of the Container Store boxes you’re craving, for inspiration
- A screenshot you love, of the Home Edit’s Instagram post on pantry organization
- Your window washer, traveling car wash co., garage organizer, housekeeper contacts
- So important product links are compiled
- So images, locations and notes can be referenced quickly for inspiration
- So all related contacts are neatly organized on one app (rather than guessing which plumber you used last time, because there are 5 in your phonebook)
Track Renovation plans
Big projects require clear communication about who is doing what and when they have to have it done by. If you’re about to renovate a portion of your house, you’ll want to use The Scuttle to create your project timeline and detailed renovation plans.
With intuitive customizations, you can create a Scuttleboard for each stage of the project or track it all on one. Are you hiring a contractor to do some of the renovation work? Invite them to your board, and track all of your communications and price estimates in one place.
Unlike other personal to-do list apps, The Scuttle lets you upload pictures and screenshots right into your Scuttleboard’s attachments section. Instead of scrolling through all 500 photos on your phone or searching your pins on Pinterest to find the one pin that inspired you at 2 AM last night, add relevant photos right onto your Scuttleboard so you can easily find them later.
Okay, but what do I put on this “Renovations” Scuttleboard?
- The 6 screenshots of front doors you love
- 3 bid proposals from contractors
- The link to the new barware you want to buy when the bar is finished
- A screenshot of that Home Depot warranty info you’ll otherwise lose
- Your list of to-do’s per room
- A photo of the living room paint samples so you can study them while you sit through your son’s basketball practice
- 4 photos of cabinet hardware you don’t want to lose
- To compile the reference images of the styles, looks and products you like
- To save bid proposals, warranties and other important documents in one place
- To better compile and organize your notes and blips of inspiration, and with The Scuttle, your ideas are just two taps away!
App for Landscaping
Landscaping projects are a breeze when you use The Scuttle to manage your tasks. There are many important things to consider when planning your landscape design. From visual elements to practical plant types and care, the amount of information you need to keep track of can be overwhelming. Instead of surrounding yourself with sticky notes and scraps of paper, let The Scuttle organize and track it for you. You’ll never again have to worry about being caught without a pen or paper handy.
The Scuttle can even help with long-term care and management. Use your Scuttleboard’s attachments section to upload photos periodically and make notes of how your plants are doing throughout the year. Then, you’ll have everything in one place when you’re ready to start planting again next year.
Okay, but what do I put on this “Landscape” Scuttleboard?
- Photos of your favorite flower pots in the neighborhood
- Questions you have for your gardener
- Sprinkler grid and schedule
- A link to the new patio furniture you’re saving up for
- Who To Know: sprinkler contact, lawn boy, gutter guy, Christmas light co., snowplow co.
- A photo of that vine you want to plant
- A list of spring cleanup to-do’s
So it’s all just TWO TAPS AWAY! You know exactly where to find it right when you need it.
The Scuttle is revolutionizing how we manage and accomplish our day-to-day tasks. It’s no wonder our users think we’re the best personal to-do list app for iPhone. Compare to other free personal to-do list apps and see why The Scuttle is the best app for your everyday planning.
If you’re ready to start accomplishing things in your life, then download The Scuttle today!